(based on 11 ratings in 2017)
"A great company with fantastic opportunities."
- The company offers competitive perks, including a company car.
- Many felt that training was regular and of a high level.
- Progression in the company is available to everybody who is willing to work hard.
- Members of management are seen as approachable and helpful in most cases.
- There are long hours including Saturdays.
- While there is a good bonus scheme, some felt the salary could be better.
- Some see the work given at early stages as being dull and repetitive.
- Some graduates are required to move around various offices.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!