Sales Executive - Relocations
This is an opportunity for you to work in an exciting, young and vibrant sales environment. Ideally, you would have sales and/or customer service experience within the property or hospitality industry.
As a relocation executive, you will be required to qualify and deal with a high number of enquiries.
You will be:
- Calling and qualifying clients on our database.
- Managing and maintaining applicant database on our CRM software
- Providing customer service to our clients, especially focusing on their property needs
- Undertaking various ad-hoc administration office duties
- Be proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to close deals
It will be key to your success that all enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner and a high closing ratio is proven.
You will have to ascertain the exact requirements of the applicant, then sourcing and securing the most suitable property for their budget.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good telephone manner and people skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage your own workload
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a personable yet professional phone manner
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to all tasks undertaken
- A strong customer-service focus
- Desire to meet and exceed KPIs
- Self-motivation with a 'can do' attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to independently as well as adding value to team tasks
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills
- Numerate and confident with calculating whilst on a call or undertaking other tasks.
Some sales experience
Office Location: Hammersmith, London
Working days: Mon-Fri
Working hours: 9.30am - 6pm