(based on 7 ratings in 2018)
"Collegiate, quirky and humble."
- There’s a collegiate and supportive culture within the firm.
- Regular training seminars ensure trainees are constantly developing as lawyers.
- Trainees are very happy with the salaries on offer for associate level and above.
- There is high-quality work offered to trainees from early in their contract.
- Working hours can be tough and, at times, quite unpredictable.
- There isn’t a lot of formal training overall or in specific departments.
- The distribution of workloads can be imbalanced.
- Some trainees feel that they do not have enough holiday allowance.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!