(based on 6 ratings in 2016)
"Collegiate, quirky and humble."
- There’s a collegial and supportive culture within the firm.
- Trainees have opportunities to do high-quality work for top-level clients.
- Regular training seminars ensure trainees are constantly developing as lawyers.
- Trainees are very happy with the salaries on offer.
- Working hours can be tough and, at times, quite unpredictable.
- Some felt that there could be more feedback.
- Trainees may still need to be available while on holiday.
- The offices are a bit old and tired, though the firm will soon be relocating to new ones.