(based on 8 ratings in 2015)
"Truly international, complex transactions!"
- The flat hierarchy within the firm is complemented by a supportive culture
- Trainees have opportunities to do high quality work for top level clients
- Regular training seminars ensure trainees are consistently developing as lawyers
- Salaries on offer to trainees are at the top of the market
- The high levels of responsibility given to trainees can be a little daunting at first
- The seat rotation process could be a little more transparent
- Working hours can be tough and, at times, quite unpredictable
- Workloads can be a bit up and down over the course of the training contract
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!