(based on 25 ratings in 2015)
"A global full service law firm, employing an international community of like-minded legal professionals."
- Trainees are exposed to very high level deals and are able to learn a lot from them
- A good level of responsibility is available for those who work hard
- Salaries are generous as the firm strives to be the top paying Magic Circle firm
- The firm has a well-structured training programme to help employees develop their skills
- There can be some pressure to stay late and work longer hours
- Seat allocation processes could be more transparent
- Hours may be quite unpredictable at times
- Supervision is sometimes lacking for those on overseas secondments
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!