Risk Graduate Programme
The Risk function is responsible for assisting the business in delivering their strategic objectives within the defined risk appetite.
Risk is the second line of defence, it supports the risk management framework across the Group and assists in achieving the right balance between risk and reward.
Risk interacts at all levels across the Group providing independent check and challenge on all risk types, including credit, operational, funding and liquidity risks.
The candidate would be involved in all aspects of risk management, including:
- Introduction to the overall risk framework
- Key risks and their definitions
- Risk appetite management
- Key risk activities e.g. assurance work
- Risk analysis
- Regulatory requirements
Training would be provided on risk management as well as core skills (e.g. stakeholder management). The candidate would be encouraged and supported to take industry relevant exams (e.g. CFA or FRM).
The candidate would rotate across the Group and different teams (e.g. credit risk and operational risk) to gain a wide experience. This may involve working from both our Wimbledon and London offices.
We are looking for:
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to identify pragmatic solutions
- Resilience and flexibility to deal with new topics and a regularly changing workload
- Good knowledge and practical use of Microsoft IT applications (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!