Spring Vacation Scheme
Step behind the scenes of Clyde & Co and experience what a career with us may look like.
At Clyde & Co we recruit for our training contract candidates exclusively via our vacation schemes. As we recruit two years in advance, if you are an undergraduate you should start applying for a vacation scheme in the second year of a law degree or the third year of a non-law degree. If you are a postgraduate you can apply when it suits your career.
What to expect:
- Be treated as an integral part of the team from day one
- See how our lawyers provide a complete legal service to clients in our core practice areas
- London: aviation, energy, insurance, infrastructure, marine and trade
- Manchester: insurance, energy and transportation
- Experience real work by observing cases from clients and get the opportunity to draft responses and provide advice
- Attend court hearings, arbitrations and mediations to view the different types of litigation available
- Get involved in significant deals, meeting and negotiations
- Attend seminars, networking events and social events with colleagues and client
- Prepare legal and case research
- Benefit from a dedicated buddy who will keep in touch with you after the vacation scheme