(based on 15 ratings in 2015)
"Truly international, and a nice place to work."
- Colleagues are friendly and intelligent
- Maintaining a healthy work/life balance is encouraged and there is no culture of 'face-time'
- Trainees are given good levels of responsibility and exposure to a wide range of work
- There are plenty of international opportunities for those who want them
- Working hours can get quite long in busy periods
- Internal decision-making processes can be slow
- Can be short notice as to the location and department of your next seat
- Salaries don't quite match those on offer at other firms