(based on 18 ratings in 2017)
"A friendly, challenging and rewarding firm with a strong insurance focus."
- Colleagues of all levels are friendly and helpful.
- Maintaining a healthy work/life balance is encouraged and there is no culture of face-time.
- Trainees are given good levels of responsibility and exposure to a wide range of work.
- There are many international opportunities for those who want them.
- Working hours can get quite long during busy periods.
- Internal decision-making processes can lack transparency.
- Notice regarding the location and department of your next seat can be short.
- Salaries don't quite match those on offer at other firms.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!