(based on 19 ratings in 2018)
"The company has an international and entrepreneurial nature,..."
- Colleagues of all levels are friendly and helpful.
- Maintaining a healthy work/life balance is encouraged and there is no culture of face-time.
- Trainees are given good levels of responsibility and exposure to a wide range of work.
- The firm offers benefits to make settling in easier before a trainees’ first pay cheque.
- While working hours are still seen as being good, busy periods are becoming more common.
- Retention rates are good, but there are limited spaces in the more popular departments.
- The clarity around seat moves and retention could be improved.
- Salaries are seen as being below those on offer at other firms.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!