(based on 26 ratings in 2016)
"Down to earth, unpretentious and friendly."
- International expansion at the firm means that there are various opportunities for overseas placements.
- The work on offer is top quality and has a broad scope. Trainees feel supported while undertaking it.
- Social elements of the firm are strong with regular socialising both between teams and firm-wide.
- Efforts towards diversity are notable – especially in terms of networks for women and LGBT staff members.
- The high level of responsibility on offer can cause some trainees to feel under pressure.
- There are unavoidable long hours in some departments, though the firm is flexible with them.
- While most of the firm's offices have recently been updated, some are still undergoing this.
- Retention rates have fallen since the firm's latest merger. These should hopefully pick up soon.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!