(based on 25 ratings in 2015)
"International, friendly, corporate."
- International expansion at the firm means that there are doors open for overseas opportunities
- Work on offer is top quality and has a broad scope, and trainees feel supported undertaking it
- Social elements of the firm are strong, with regular socialising both between teams and firm-wide
- Efforts towards diversity are notable - especially in terms of networks for women and LGBT staff members
- More attention could be given to individual development in some departments
- Some of the firm's offices could do with an update
- Unpredictable hours mean that is it difficult for trainees to maintain control over them
- Retention rates have fallen since the firm's latest merger, but these should pick up soon
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!