Aberdeen Training Contract 2019
Pave the way to a better future with a training contract in Aberdeen commencing in August 2019. A future full of promise for you, and one of immense progress for law in general. As new technologies merge with your original ideas, we have the chance to evolve our industry for the better – and raise your career with it.
What a training contract at CMS involves?
- Variety. Our training contracts feature four six-month seats or secondments nationally or internationally.
- The real thing. Experience working on high-profile projects.
- Learn from the best. You’ll have the chance to work alongside our senior partners.
- Broad experience. You will have the opportunity to work across different practice groups covering at least three distinct areas of law.
- Support. You’ll receive support from the Trainee Representative (TREPS) Committee, which is made up of elected trainees from all locations and intakes
- Diverse education. As well as on-the-job training, you’ll have the benefit of courses, lectures and workshops to sharpen your technical expertise and your business knowledge.
- Pro bono & Corporate Responsibility (CR). Pro bono work and Corporate Responsibility are integral to the firm. You will have the opportunity to assist in providing pro bono legal advice to a community group, not-for-profit organisation, or to low-income clients as well as getting involved in CR initiatives right from your induction and throughout your training contract