We help the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses — helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
We are driven by a passion to help our clients build stronger, more agile and more innovative businesses.
- 260,000 colleagues worldwide (9,000 in the UK)
- 2016 Global revenue of $13.49 billion.
- Headquarter in Teaneck, New Jersey, USA with offices in
- A member of the NASDAQ‑100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000 and ranked 230 on the Fortune 500
- Listed among the most admired companies in the world for 8 years in a row.
If your aspirations are to test, analyse or implement digital solutions across a variety of clients and industries, Cognizant is where you start your future – today. We are looking for graduates to join our diverse and international colleagues within Cognizant to provide services to our clients across industry sectors.
Today, increasing globalization, rapidly evolving technology and a changing generation of workers and customers are challenging business assumptions. These are the forces that are transforming the way organisations compete and innovate. We call this the Future of Work - and it is no longer in the Future.
By joining as a Graduate you will work alongside your experienced Cognizant colleagues delivering solutions and projects to our clients, many of whom are well known brands.
We have three main tracks our Digital Graduates will join:
1. Software Testing
As part of our Quality Engineering & Assurance practice you are the bridge between Business and it’s digital future. You will become part of our European QEA team which provides a full range of software testing solutions to our clients across multiple industry sectors as they reinvent themselves for the digital economy.
2. Analytics & Information Management
Our AIM practice cover the lifecycle of information utilization, from ideation to implementation to value creation. As a graduate in AIM, you will work with our clients to help gather and collate the data from a variety of sources, analyse the finding then take strategic action on the insights produced. Help us enable our clients to go from ‘Data 2 Foresight’
3. SAP Analytics
Join our SAP Analytics practice and enable our clients make faster and more informed business decisions. If you want to work on some cutting edge analytics tools such as Hybris, which enables our clients to bridge the gap between retail stores and a seamless online customer experience. Or Kronos to deliver cloud-based global workforce management (WFM) solutions.
So whether your aspirations are to test, analyse or implement digital solutions across a variety of clients working on a range of wide range of industries, Cognizant is where you start your future – today.
Training, Support and Coaching
Prior to starting your client engagement, you will attend a residential Graduate Training Program where you will learn about our history, vision and culture, our global delivery model and our processes, tools and methodologies (including the Mainspring global collaboration & project management tool). You will receive training on client relationship management skills as well as technical training.
Throughout your first 18 months we will monitor your progress and offer coaching, training and support by our own Academy to help you achieve your long-term career goals. In addition to your day to day project manager, we’ll assign a mentor to ensure all the help and support you need to start your career on the best footing.
This program has very high visibility with our Executive team and provides you with a tremendous opportunity for leadership development.
We also offer:
- A career in one of the largest and fastest growing IT services provider worldwide
- A challenging international environment
- Opportunity to work for the large multinationals and other leading companies
- Bachelor’s degree (technology or business related degrees are desirable but not essential we are more interested in how you can channel your academic background to add value to our business)
- Good knowledge of the MS Office suite - in particular, good Excel and PowerPoint skills would be an advantage
- Good verbal communicator with confident telephone manner – working at Cognizant requires frequent conference calls across a wide network of stakeholders at on-site and offshore
- Fluent, accurate and clear written communications
- Able to work under supervision but using own initiative to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to analyse data and create management summaries
Candidates must have a European passport to apply
With start dates throughout the year, why wait? Apply now.
Internships / placements
There are currently no vacancies on TARGETjobs. Please check back soon.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!