Business Management Associate Programme
We have an exciting opportunity for you to be part of our award winning Business Management Associate Programme. This 18 month, exec sponsored programme is designed to accelerate the most talented individuals into the world of IT service delivery.
No IT experience? No problem! This unique journey could be the start to the rest of your career. All of our Business Managers (Service Managers) are focused on ensuring that our customer’s needs are met and their expectations exceeded, requiring individuals to have the highest levels of drive, desire and determination to succeed. Predominantly based on customer sites around the UK, Service Managers really are at the front line of our business. It will be your responsibility to work in partnership with the account management teams and the client to ensure that everything operates smoothly and all KPIs and SLAs are met consistently. Collaborating with multiple contacts both internally and externally you will be able to articulate our full portfolio of services and solutions and work with your customer to ensure that business needs and demands are met.
What Will I gain From the Programme?
- Over the 18 months we will provide you with the essential skills and business acumen to become world-class Service Management professionals, and build successful careers.
- Opportunities to network directly with our Senior Management team and understand
- Computacenter as an organisation through the rotations
- Company mentors and coaches throughout the programme.
- To build productive relationships across the business to enable success as you move into role at the end of the programme
- To understand the role of a Service Manager and managing customer contracts successfully
- To develop your people skills, service management skills and increase your knowledge of the IT Industry
- To prepare yourself for a customer facing role with some of the largest public and private enterprises in the UK and beyond.
What Criteria Do I Need To Meet To Apply?
- A minimum of 2:1 honours degree in any discipline*
- You’ll need to hold a full UK driving licence for travel across the UK
- Self-motivated individuals with an interest in IT/technology and customer service
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great team player with the ability to build strong professional working relationships
- Ambition, enthusiasm and a drive to succeed
*We accept applications from any graduate no matter how long ago you graduated
- Fully funded training
- 23 days holiday per annum which will increase over time.
Why Join Our Team?
- We will help strengthen your strategic thinking, problem solving and customer service skills, with a clear career path outlined from the start so that you can achieve great things.
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development on the programme.
- Performance related career progression
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!