Account Management Associate Programme
We have an exciting opportunity for you to be part of our award-winning Account Management Associate Programme. This 18-month, exec-sponsored programme is designed to accelerate the most talented individuals into the world of IT Sales and Business.
No IT or Sales experience? No problem! This unique journey could be the start to the rest of your career. This is not a cold calling or telesales training scheme! It is a real world, frontline, strategic sales development programme, designed to give you the opportunities and experience to sell our business, our people and our solutions to large multi-national organisations. We will help strengthen your strategic thinking, sales techniques, and problem solving skills, with a clear career path outlined from the start. All of this will be achieved through carefully selected rotations across Computacenter to understand our business and how we develop long term relationships with our customers allowing us to drive breadth and depth within our customer engagements to drive sales success.
What Will I Gain From The Programme?
- Over the 18 months we will provide you with the essential skills and business acumen to become world-class sales professionals, and build successful careers.
- The opportunity to work on a diverse range of both UK and International sales campaigns with many customers coming from the FTSE100 and Fortune 500.
- Opportunities to network directly with our Senior Management team.
- Company mentors and coaches throughout the programme.
- To be able to build productive relationships across the business to enable success as you move into role at the end of the programme
- Develop your people skills and sales skills
- Increase your knowledge of the IT Industry
- Prepare yourself for a customer facing role with some of the largest public and private enterprises in the UK and beyond.
What Criteria Do I Need To Meet To Apply?
- A minimum of 2:1 honours degree in any discipline*
- You’ll need to hold a full UK driving licence for travel across the UK
- Self-motivated individuals with an interest in IT/technology Sales
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great team player with the ability to build strong professional working relationships
- Ambition, enthusiasm and a drive to succeed
*We accept applications from any graduate no matter how long ago you graduated
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Fully funded training
- 23 days holiday per annum which will increase over time.
Why Join Our Team?
- Our salesforce are the face of Computacenter and are responsible for delivering high levels of customer satisfaction whilst growing our business.
- As an Associate, you will be key to the success of our objectives.
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development on the programme.
- Performance related career progression
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!