(based on 8 ratings in 2015)
"Aims for perfection, client focused, sticklers for high standards of legal writing, hard working."
- Trainees are offered high quality work with a wide range of responsibility
- Supervisors provide support on a regular basis, and there are several seat reviews to aid trainee development
- A collegiate and 'open-door' culture ensures that trainees are welcomed into the firm
- Trainees are able to get involved with interesting, niche areas of practice
- Occasional long hours may mean that work/life balance suffers
- The seat selection and rotation processes could be more transparent
- Some may feel that including more formal training sessions would help trainees to develop their skills
- Office facilities such as the IT systems could be improved
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!