(based on 7 ratings in 2016)
"Friendly and intelligent people."
- Trainees are offered high-quality work with a wide range of responsibility.
- Supervisors provide support on a regular basis and there are several seat reviews to aid trainee development.
- A collegiate and open-door culture ensures that trainees are welcomed into the firm.
- The remuneration is considered competitive with other firms.
- Occasional long or unpredictable hours may mean that work/life balance suffers.
- The seat selection and rotation processes could be more transparent.
- Some may feel that including more formal training sessions would help trainees to develop their skills.
- Day-to-day roles can vary greatly between departments.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!