(based on 13 ratings in 2017)
"A friendly, confidence-building and motivating firm."
- Trainees are offered high-quality work with a wide range of responsibility.
- Supervisors provide support on a regular basis and mentors are seen as being helpful and available.
- A collegiate and open-door culture ensures that trainees are welcomed into the firm.
- Trainee retention is seen as being strong and consistent.
- Occasional long or unpredictable hours may mean that work/life balance suffers.
- Some trainees would like more contact with their supervisors.
- Some feel that including more formal training sessions would help trainees to develop their skills.
- Day-to-day roles can vary greatly between departments.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!