(based on 11 ratings in 2018)
"Relaxed, inclusive, likes to provide a challenge."
- Trainees are offered high-quality work with a wide range of responsibility.
- Supervisors provide support on a regular basis and mentors are seen as being helpful and available.
- A collegiate and open-door culture ensures that trainees are welcomed into the firm.
- Trainee retention is seen as being strong and consistent.
- Occasional long or unpredictable hours may mean that the work/life balance suffers.
- Some trainees would like to have options for international secondments.
- Some feel that including more meetings with supervisors would help trainees to reach their goals.
- Day-to-day roles and experiences can vary greatly between departments.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!