China Internship Program
Our China Internship Program is designed to maximise your future employability and increase your cultural and business understanding of China. You could join our 7000+ strong alumni network who have participated on one of CRCC Asia’s award-winning programs and gone on to succeed in global careers.
You can complete the China Internship Program in either Beijing, Shanghai or Shenzhen - 3 of the most rapidly developing and vibrant cities in the world.
You can join this program for 1, 2 or 3 months. Programs run all year round but we do have specific start dates. Please check our site or call our Admissions Team to find out the exact dates for your chosen program.
With 89% of our alumni securing graduate-level employment within 3 months after completing the program, you can be sure that our China Internship Program will add clout to your CV and job applications.
Our alumni really do stand out from the crowd and have gone on to secure Graduate Schemes and Training Contracts at the top companies and law firms. Some have even started up their own enterprises and are now CEOs.
Whilst in Beijing, Shanghai or Shenzhen, you'll be immersed in Chinese culture and learn about the unique way of conducting business in China. You'll attend regular social, cultural and business events including our China Business Seminars. You'll make new global connections that will help you develop your employability skills.
You'll also gain expertise into the sector of your choice and learn more about how that operates on a global scale.
All of this is also included:
- Accommodation (single occupancy rooms) in a fully-serviced apartment;
- Airport pickup and transfer;
- Local SIM card, Travel Card and City Guide;
- Orientation and cultural training day plus formal welcome banquet;
- Professional support from a dedicated English-speaking Internship Supervisor;
- 24 hours’ welfare support from our Program Managers, Resident Advisors and other CRCC Asia staff;
- Company Drop Off and formal introduction;
- Weekly social or cultural activities;
- Weekly Mandarin lessons (1.5 hrs/week);
- Monthly China Business Seminars including networking opportunities;
- Monthly Community Outreach Day;
- Leaving Ceremony, debrief and social event;
- CRCC Asia certificate upon completion;
- Access to CRCC Asia’s alumni network;
- Access to CRCC Asia’s Digital Toolkit.
Our application process is focussed around you. Once you apply on our site and our Admissions Team have reviewed your application, we’ll schedule an Advising Session with you to discuss your options, ambitions and motivations. Our China team will then contact one of our 600+ Host Companies to find you the most appropriate placement.
You may be asked to interview with the host company, but we’ll support you and give you advice on that.
Interested? Apply now!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!