ISIT PLACEMENT- Business Systems Placement
When it comes to finding a great place to work for your industrial placement there are plenty of things to look for: inspirational colleagues, freedom in your job to make a real difference and a shared ethos you can truly believe in. Throw in top perks, a responsive and dynamic environment and unrivalled opportunities to develop you've found something pretty special. You've found Danone.
If you join Danone on a 12-month finance industrial placement in our ISIT Team in London, you will have the opportunity work with one of our four business units across some of Danone’s world leading brands such as Evian, Activia, Cow&Gate and Nutricia.
Duriing your placement as a Junior Business System Analyst within the IS/IT team you’ll work with key contacts from each of our business units, gaining key experience and extensive insight into their operations. Fulfilling the system needs of our businesses is a seriously complex job; you will be part of our great team, working across the UK AND Ireland, to support the organisation every step of the way across the following domains: IS Operations, IS Digital and CRM and IS Support the Enterprise.
What will I be doing?
- Supporting the systems that allow for manufacture, including logistics.
- Work on CRM solutions throughout the whole business, including Social Media integration and monitoring.
- Help to build and implement e-commerce strategies and work on strategies to simplify website management.
- Support the systems that allow accounting and finance to happen and work with ‘Decision Support Systems’ to help Business Planning teams.
- Implement and support HR applications and drive efficiencies.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with
- Passion for information systems and a desire to learn how they enable our business processes
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a flare for customer service
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Great organisation skills, and the ability to multi-task
- Available to work full-time for the duration of your placement
- Flexibility, determination and adaptability to collaborate to build relationships across the business.
- Studying towards a degree in the field of Information Technology (ideally with a business focus)