ISIT Placements 2018 (12 months, summer 2018 start)
When it comes to finding a great place to work for your industrial placement there are plenty of things to look for: inspirational colleagues, freedom in your job to make a real difference and a shared ethos you can truly believe in. Throw in top perks, a responsive and dynamic environment and unrivalled opportunities to develop you've found something pretty special. You've found Danone…
Danone is a major FMCG company in the UK, with market leading brands across four divisions: Waters (Evian, Volvic), Dairies (Actimel, Activia, Shape), Early Life Nutrition (Aptamil, Cow & Gate) and Nutricia Medical (Fortisip)
We are passionate about recruiting great people to our business and developing their talent – our Junior Business System Analyst Placements are a key part of this! Do you want to gain experience in IS/IT in a business with a portfolio of iconic brands including Evian, Volvic, Activia?
As a Junior Business System Analyst within the IS/IT team you’ll work with key contacts from each of our business units, gaining key experience and extensive insight into their operations. An opportunity that we feel is unrivalled anywhere else.
Fulfilling the system needs of our businesses is a seriously complex job; fortunately we’ve built a great team, and distributed them across the UK and Ireland to support the organisation every step of the way.
When you successfully gain an internship within our IS/IT team, you’ll work across the following domains:
IS Operations, IS Digital and CRM and IS Support the Enterprise.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Supporting the systems that allow for manufacture, including logistics.
- Work on CRM solutions throughout the whole business, including Social Media integration and monitoring.
- Help to build and implement e-commerce strategies and work on strategies to simplify website management.
- Support the systems that allow accounting and finance to happen and work with ‘Decision Support Systems’ to help Business Planning teams.
- Implement and support HR applications and drive efficiencies.
- Studying towards a degree in the field of Information Technology (ideally with a business focus)
- Passion for information systems and a desire to learn how they enable our business processes
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a flare for customer service
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Great organisation skills, and the ability to multi-task
- An excellent academic record; you should be on track for a 2:1
- Available to work full-time for the duration of your internship
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!