IT Placements 2018
IT Placement - Summer start 2018
When it comes to finding a great place to work for your industrial placement there are plenty of things to look for: inspirational colleagues, freedom in your job to make a real difference and a shared ethos you can truly believe in. Throw in top perks, a responsive and dynamic environment and unrivalled opportunities to develop you've found something pretty special. You've found Danone.
Danone is a major FMCG company in the UK, with market leading brands across four divisions: Waters (Evian, Volvic), Dairies (Actimel, Activia, Shape), Early Life Nutrition (Aptamil, Cow & Gate) and Nutricia Medical (Fortisip)
We are passionate about recruiting great people to our business and developing their talent – our Junior Business System Analyst Placements are a key part of this! Do you want to gain experience in IT in a business with a portfolio of iconic brands including Evian, Volvic, Activia.
As a Junior Business System Analyst within the IT team you'll work with key contacts from each of our business units, gaining key experience and extensive insight into their operations. An opportunity that we feel is unrivalled anywhere else.
Fulfilling the system needs of our businesses is a seriously complex job; fortunately we've built a great team, and distributed them across the UK and Ireland to support the organisation every step of the way.
The IT On Site Support will, through a proactive approach, provide internal customers with technical IT support in order to enable Danone employees to operate more effectively and efficiently. The IT On Site Support will analyze and troubleshoot customer problems and advise on appropriate action where the Service Desk has not been able to resolve requests. The IT On Site Support will pursue service excellence by taking into account:
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Effectiveness and efficiency of users support
- Drive continuous improvement across IT services and processes
- Ensuring disruption to the business and customer is kept to a minimum
- Collaboration with the wider DANiS team and suppliers
- Studying towards a degree in the field of Information Technology (ideally with a business focus)
- Passion for information systems and a desire to learn how they enable our business processes
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a flare for customer service
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Great organisation skills, and the ability to multi-task
- An excellent academic record; you should be on track for a 2:1
- Available to work full-time for the duration of your internship
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!