Campus Brand Managers 2018/19
Danone is a consumer goods company like no other, trusted by 900 million consumers, with market leading brands across four divisions: Waters (e.g. Evian, Volvic), Dairies (e.g. Actimel, Activia, Shape), Early Life Nutrition (e.g. Aptamil, Cow & Gate) and Nutricia Medical (e.g. Fortisip).
Mission Of The Role:
We are looking for students to work with us to raise awareness of Danone at your university over the forthcoming university year. This can be through holding your own on-campus events, helping out at any Danone organised events (such as career fairs, skill sessions & water drops) or doing give aways of Danone brands, such as Evian and Volvic, in order to generate brand awareness. You will need to support the HR team in promoting Danone throughout your University and help to increase interest in our Graduate Programmes. During your first week, you will plan your Universities activities for the following year. You will also deliver monthly reports back to the HR team on the progress at your University.
- Participate in a variety of workshops and interactive skills sessions
- Build your commercial acumen
- Increase your knowledge of Danone and how FMCG businesses operate
- Gain detailed feedback on your strengths and development areas for future job applications
- Have the opportunity to be fast tracked to our Graduate Programme assessment centre
All Campus Brand Managers will receive £100 worth of Red Letter Day Vouchers with an additional £400 for completing goals.
As Danone is mostly known for our Dairies Business Unit, help us to educate students about our 3 other Business Units and opportunities with us. Let’s make sure that Danone stays in students’ minds, even after an event is over. Think of ways to make Danone stand out as a great Graduate employer.
You will have multiple goals throughout the year, these include – holding at least events, contributing to our social media, recommending your replacement and raising our TT100 profile. We would also like to regularly hear from you, to find out how everything is going!
- Availability from Monday 3rd September to Wednesday 5th September (please note accommodation will be provided during this week and all travel/food expenses will be covered by the company).
- Will be in your penultimate or final year of study in October 2018 and on track to achieve a 2.1 in any degree discipline.
- A student at any of the following universities: Lancaster, Bath, Exeter, Bristol, Aston, Birmingham, Durham, Nottingham, Warwick, Leeds & Manchester.
Leadership & Functional Competencies:
- Ability to think outside the box to find new ways of doing things and solving problems
- Confident and pro-active
- High passion, drive, and a can-do attitude
- Great impact and influence
- Ability to network effectively and build relationships easily
- Willingness to go the extra mile
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!