Human Resources Placement 2019
When it comes to finding a great place to work for your industrial placement there are plenty of things to look for: inspirational colleagues, freedom in your job to make a real difference and a shared ethos you can truly believe in. Throw in top perks, a responsive and dynamic environment and unrivalled opportunities to develop you've found something pretty special. You've found Danone.
If you join Danone on a 12-month Human Resources industrial placement in our London Head Offices, you will have the opportunity work with one of our four business units across some of Danone’s world leading brands such as Evian, Activia, Cow&Gate and Nutricia.
Working within a Human Resources team, you will be responsible for internal engagement activities within one of our business units. You will support the Organisational Development Manager, and the wider HR team, aiding the development of a great working atmosphere with highly motivated employees.
If you enjoy managing multiple priorities whilst delivering high standards and want to be in a role where you can build relationships and engage with key business stakeholders, then Danone’s Human Resources Placement is for you.
What will I be doing?
- Manage the company social calendar; organizing all staff parties and company conferences
- Run monthly business briefings, as well as any ad hoc business forums needed
- Manage internal communications to the business; updating the company intranet, coordinating all people move announcements, sending out bi-monthly newsletters, and any all staff mails. You will to find the most appropriate channels to engage employees around key activities
- Support the wider HR team; aiding with the new starter induction process, coordinating the company recognition schemes and processing payments for HR activities
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with:
- The ability to consistently deliver projects to time with high standards and quality
- Strong attention to detail, whilst being able to keep the big picture in mind
- Connecting effectively with others and building relationships based on trust
- A positive attitude to learning and continuous improvement; both for the business activities and self-development
- Able to anticipate effectively to ensure activities are managed proactively rather than reactively
- On track to achieve or has achieved a 2.1 or above in any degree discipline
- Passion for working in the HR function