Sales Placement 2019
When it comes to finding a great place to work for your industrial placement there are plenty of things to look for: inspirational colleagues, freedom in your job to make a real difference and a shared ethos you can truly believe in. Throw in top perks, a responsive and dynamic environment and unrivalled opportunities to develop you've found something pretty special. You've found Danone.
If you join Danone on a 12-month Sales industrial placement in our London Head Offices, you will have the opportunity work with one of our four business units across some of Danone’s world leading brands such as Evian, Activia, Cow&Gate and Nutricia.
We have Sales Placement opportunities across a variety of teams within our commercial functions including; Category Management, Shopper Marketing, Impulse and Grocery.
During your Sales placement at Danone you’ll gain great exposure to top retailers in the UK and build strong relationships to influence performance. There will be opportunities to really understand how markets work and what drives growth, to influence what shoppers experience in store and to collaborate with other business functions whilst you work in a fun and fast paced team.
What will I do?
- Support the whole team with analysis, presentations and reports.
- Help to provide pre and post range reviews, recommendations and complete promotional analysis.
- Lead internal and external projects including completing tracking, providing insight and assisting in promotional analysis
- Develop relationships with retailers online and lead reports on the retailer’s account to give insight into category performance drivers.
- Conduct store visits to monitor promotional compliance and visibility.
- Liaise with third party field team to update on expected promotional activity.
- Create Sample Orders, Purchase Orders and chase invoices.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who:
- Has an interest in working within a commercial function; please specify in your application any particular areas of interest within the sales placements we offer.
- Is a team player, who enjoys being part of fast paced teams.
- An ability to build relationships at all levels and to be able to “flex their style” within the workplace
- The ability to manage several different priorities and deliver results on time
- Good IT skills, especially Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Organised, disciplined and a high attention to detail
- On track to achieving a 2.1 degree in any discipline