Marketing Placement 2019
When it comes to finding a great place to work for your industrial placement there are plenty of things to look for: inspirational colleagues, freedom in your job to make a real difference and a shared ethos you can truly believe in. Throw in top perks, a responsive and dynamic environment and unrivalled opportunities to develop you've found something pretty special. You've found Danone.
If you join Danone on a 12-month Marketing industrial placement in our London Head Offices, you will have the opportunity work with one of our four business units across some of Danone’s world leading brands such as Evian, Activia, Cow&Gate and Nutricia.
We have multiple marketing placement positions available in our Dairy and Waters businesses, across our Brand Marketing and Strategy and Insights teams
What will be doing?
Lead and manage key Below-the-Line projects within Brand portfolio. For example: Digital projects such as website, direct e-mail campaign, search engine marketing or Instore projects such as developing in-store material, couponing, direct mail campaigns
- Key analysis for projects; evaluating data from a variety of sources.
- Lead Internal Events and presentations to whole organization on brand performance and upcoming activities ad internal launch events.
- Support members of the team in key workstreams; such as being the first point of contact on any brand related requests, and working with the team on budget management.
- Brand Tracking; looking at performance on weekly and monthly basis (sales, share, consumer KPIs…) and competitors activity to develop conclusions and recommendations.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with:
- A passion and drive to work in marketing
- The ability to work on multiple priorities and projects and deliver results.
- Flexibility to respond to urgent requests
- The ability to build strong relationships across different teams
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to analyse data from multiple sources and draw conclusions and recommendations.
- On track to achieve min 2:1 degree