(based on 9 ratings in 2016)
"Balanced, supportive, feel good."
- A supportive environment in which the development of employees is a strong area of focus.
- Reasonable hours with flexibility available for working from home.
- International travel is part of a strong benefits package.
- Employees are given responsibility and autonomy in their roles.
- It may not always be clear what your next role will be during rotation.
- The training programme could be more focused.
- The company is not as ethnically diverse as it could be.
- Culture can vary between departments.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!