(based on 9 ratings in 2018)
"Traditional, supportive and customer facing."
- Most graduates were very happy with the salary and bonuses for the graduate programme.
- The work undertaken by graduates is challenging and of real importance to the company.
- There are opportunities to work in international offices.
- Some offices will only have one graduate, which some may find isolating.
- There could be more control given to graduates regarding the industry of their placements.
- Experiences and working hours can vary greatly between placements.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!