(based on 14 ratings in 2018)
"Friendly, hard-working and sociable."
- Most of the firm’s departments offer interesting and substantive work to trainees.
- The six-seat rotation system allows for a more varied experience.
- Each trainee is able to get more personal attention as the intake is quite small.
- The firm offers many opportunities for pro bono work to widen trainees’ experiences.
- As with many law firms, there can be long and unpredictable hours.
- While the firm offers overseas secondments, some feel there could be a wider variety.
- There could be more transparency around seat moves.
- Retention rates are noticeably lower than at similar firms.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!