(based on 9 ratings in 2017)
"Professional and innovative. A good place to work."
- Most of the firm’s departments offer interesting and substantive work to trainees.
- The six-seat rotation system allows for a more varied experience.
- Each trainee is able to get more personal attention as the intake is quite small.
- The firm offers many opportunities for pro bono work and counts it towards bonuses.
- As with many law firms, there can be long and unpredictable hours.
- There is still a sense of hierarchy in some departments.
- While the firm offers overseas secondments, some feel there could be a wider variety.
- There could be more transparency around seat moves.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!