Governance, Risk & Regulation, Graduate Programme
Our Graduate Programme is more than a world-class training scheme, this a permanent job. It gives you a market-leading salary, benefits, a professional qualification, and endless opportunities to learn and progress. You’ll work with clients from the start, on projects that have a genuine impact on their success.
Requirements & Qualifications
You will need to have obtained or studying towards a 2:1 or above in any degree discipline, and have graduated by September 2019, as well as achieved at least 260 UCAS points for your A levels (or equivalent), at least a grade 4 (C) in English language and at least a grade 6 (B) in Maths in your GCSEs (or equivalent).
So many paths are open to you in Governance, Risk & Regulation. You can choose to specialise in a broad range of business or technological competencies.
Extended Enterprise Risk Management (EERM): You’ll help clients manage the risks associated with their vital third party relationships, from customers and suppliers, to distributors, licensees and franchisees. Working with senior people in many different businesses, you’ll deliver tangible solutions that help them maintain brand integrity and boost revenue.
Public Sector Audit: Want to make meaningful, long-term impacts on public services? We’re the market leader in NHS Foundation Trusts, and work with some of the UK’s biggest universities and local governments too. You’ll build advisory expertise working closely with senior client staff, focused on solving their business-critical issues.
Reputation, Crisis & Resilience: Be there for clients when they need you most. Whether it’s a cyber attack, natural disaster, product failure, or other crisis, you’ll support senior leaders through the event. You’ll help them minimise the impact on their business and advise on how to prepare for worst-case scenarios.
Risk Analytics: Whether you’re a data scientist, mathematician or industry expert, you’ll straddle the technical and non-technical sides of business in the UK’s largest Risk Analytics practice. Our team solves a huge variety of data-related issues, from analysing sports performance to helping protect people’s savings to improving efficiency in the NHS.
Risk & Regulation: In this market leading team, you’ll support top tier financial institutions in managing change. You’ll work with other Deloitte teams, across the world, and with the most senior level client people, helping them achieve the right balance between meeting regulatory requirements and running a commercially successful business.
Strategic Regulatory and Operations Risk (SRO): You’ll work with a hugely diverse list of clients, helping them manage the challenges they face every day, relating to risk, compliance, and effective controls. You’ll provide confidence and insights on everything from the sustainability of their business to the technology they use. Helping to drive better business performance.
Your service line: Risk Advisory
In these rapidly evolving times, we’re defining the future. As well as helping clients to comply with changing laws and best practice, you’ll transform their businesses. It’s about understanding and anticipating the risks that come from uncertainty, whether that’s cyber threat, financial, operational, or a myriad of other risks.
Our Purpose & Strategy
- To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
- Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: North West Europe within a Global firm
- The UK, Ireland and Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) have combined to create a new Deloitte North West Europe firm. This is to support our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and to increase our global influence and lead in EMEA.
- A broader geographical shape will create new career development opportunities, helping us develop the very best talent across the region and the world.
What do we value?
- At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2017 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families and to have been in their Top 10 for seven consecutive years. Additionally we received the Working Families Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
- Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
- We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
Applications for our Graduate Schemes will close on a rolling basis when we receive enough applications. We therefore advise that you apply as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out on securing a role.