Real Estate, Graduate Programme
Our Graduate Programme is more than a world-class training scheme, this a permanent job. It gives you a market-leading salary, benefits, a professional qualification, and endless opportunities to learn and progress. You’ll work with clients from the start, on projects that have a genuine impact on their success.
Requirements & Qualifications
You will need to have obtained or studying towards a 2:1 in a RTPI accredited undergraduate degree (4 year course) or a 2:1 in any degree, plus an RTPI accredited Master's degree, and have graduated by September 2019, as well as achieved at least 260 UCAS points for your A levels (or equivalent), at least a grade 4 (C) in English language and at least a grade 6 (B) in Maths in your GCSEs (or equivalent).
Combining property expertise with financial and business advice makes Deloitte’s Real Estate offering truly unique.
Real Estate Consulting: Join us and you’ll learn to combine deep technical property knowledge with financial and business advisory expertise to deliver insightful real estate solutions for some of the world’s largest organisations.
Real Estate Development: Want to work with landowners and developers? Join this team and you’ll provide our Real Estate clients with a unique combination of strategic advice, financial support, business planning and procurement services - working with commercial, mixed-use, and residential space.
Real Estate Valuations, Assurance and Professional Advisory: Support the wider Deloitte business on audits. Provide valuation opinions and assurance. Work across all property types and geographies. Join us and you’ll develop your career providing a truly differentiated valuation service.
Real Estate Planning: Work with clients at a strategic level to address complex planning and development challenges. You’ll gain experience across all areas. From housing regeneration schemes and town planning, to preparing and managing planning applications for major commercial, retail, residential, institutional, culture and heritage, sport and infrastructure schemes.
Your service line: Financial Advisory
Working with some of the world’s most recognised brands, you’ll help them find the cleverest solutions to their most complex problems. From business restructuring and mergers and acquisitions, to financial crime investigations and real estate. If you thrive on intellectual challenges you’ll fit right in.
Our Purpose & Strategy
- To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
- Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: North West Europe within a Global firm
- The UK, Ireland and Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) have combined to create a new Deloitte North West Europe firm. This is to support our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and to increase our global influence and lead in EMEA.
- A broader geographical shape will create new career development opportunities, helping us develop the very best talent across the region and the world.
What do we value?
- At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2017 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families and to have been in their Top 10 for seven consecutive years. Additionally we received the Working Families Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
- Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
- We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
Applications for our Graduate Schemes will close on a rolling basis when we receive enough applications. We therefore advise that you apply as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out on securing a role.