Human Capital, Industrial Placement
Want to get a head start on your career? Deloitte’s year-long industrial placement offers world-class training, hands-on experience working directly with major clients, and a potential place on our graduate programme.
Requirements & Qualifications
You will need to be studying towards at least a 2:1 any degree discipline, and due to graduate by September 2021 as you will complete the Industrial Placement in your penultimate year of university. You will need at least 260 UCAS points for your A levels (or equivalent), achieved at least a grade 4 (C) in English language and at least a grade 6 (B) in Maths in your GCSEs (or equivalent).
You’ll help some of the most fascinating and influential organisations in the world maximise the potential of their greatest asset; their people. Join us in one of the areas below.
- Actuarial Rewards & Analytics: Join our market leading practice and you’ll be examining the probability of future events and analysing their possible financial impacts. You’ll work with clients across all sectors, ranging from regional manufacturers to multinational FTSE 100 companies.
- Consulting Human Capital: Want to work with some of the most influential Human Resources leaders in the world? You’ll help clients across all sectors with the innovative thinking, disruptive technology and data insights they need to optimise how they manage people and talent within their organisations.
- Global Employer Services (GES): Advise employers on the legal aspects of moving staff around the globe and on planning the right rewards for their people.
- Organisation Transformation & Talent: Help some of the largest and most interesting organisations across the globe transform their businesses. From organisation design and talent management, to culture change and technology adoption, you’ll guide clients through some of the largest and most complex projects they ever face.
Your service line: Consulting – Human Capital
From how to attract top talent, to how robots will change the way we all work; you’ll help some of the world’s most recognised brands maximise the potential of their people and transform their businesses. With such broad experience, you’ll develop some of the most sought after skills in the firm.
Our Purpose & Strategy
- To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
- Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: North West Europe within a Global firm
- The UK, Ireland and Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) have combined to create a new Deloitte North West Europe firm. This is to support our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and to increase our global influence and lead in EMEA.
- A broader geographical shape will create new career development opportunities, helping us develop the very best talent across the region and the world.
What do we value?
- At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2017 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families and to have been in their Top 10 for seven consecutive years. Additionally we received the Working Families Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
- Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
- We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.