(based on 15 ratings in 2014)
"A company you'd be proud to work for for life."
- Graduates get to work on interesting projects for a wide variety of high-profile clients
- Training opportunities, both internal and external, are extensive and high quality
- The firm has offers a friendly working environment in the office and a good social life after-hours
- From the very start of the programme graduates are provided with support, training and tools to succeed
- Hours can be fairly long at times due to high workloads
- As with any large company, a certain amount of bureaucracy is inevitable
- Finding a time to both complete all assigned work and study for exams can be a challenge
- In terms of career progression, it takes a lot of hard work to stand out after the graduate programme
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!