Student Pump Project Assistant
The role’s main duties will be drawn from the following:
- Responsibility to take a task or mini-project, as part of a customer overall project, to deliver and meet the objectives set by the PM.
- Own the task, work through it, work with cross functional team, and report roadblock, issues and decision required when necessary.
- Develop activities on a PDCA method: (Plan Do Check Act)
- Coordinate some cross functional activites where set by the project manager
- Activities could consist of:
- Track orders and activities in order to meet delivery requirements
- Track & coordinate some activies around prototype manufacturing
- Support PM where required in the administration aspect of the PM role.
- Prepare minutes/action plans following meetings to ensure all parties are appraised of progress at all times
- To observe and practice all applicable company policies and procedures to ensure compliance
- Engineering degree or equivalent. (Required)
- Assistant Project Management experience, or PM (Required)
- Must be very well organised & disciplined (Required)
- Experience with working on multi projects – up to 3-4 at any time. (Required)
- Excellent communication skills (Required)
- Attention to detail (Required)
- Must be a Team Player
Hours of work, 37per week
8am – 4:30pm Mon to Thurs, ½ hour lunch break. 8am – 1pm Friday, no lunch break.
In addition to statutory holidays, students receive 25 days paid holiday in a full 12 month calendar period, pro-rata for shorter periods.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!