(based on 23 ratings in 2017)
"A large and world-renowned company."
- Graduates work with friendly and down-to-earth people in environments where there isn’t a strictly enforced hierarchy.
- There are a large number of development and training opportunities on offer.
- There are many opportunities for advancement in the company, both at home and abroad.
- DHL is flexible when it comes to hours and employees are trusted to work independently.
- Graduates may be required to relocate for their role, which may not suit everyone.
- As with many large organisations, things can take a long time to be processed.
- Some facilities and offices could benefit from being updated.
- Some training programmes could benefit from a little more structure and transparency.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!