Finance Graduate Programme
The DHL Finance Graduate Programme provides placement opportunities for graduates to experience a broad range of different environments within both site and regional Finance teams. As a DHL Graduate, you will benefit from working within a variety of business sectors which will include working with some of DHL’s high profile customers in our consumer & life sciences, automotive & industrial and retail sectors to name just a few. During your programme, you may undertake positions of Finance Assistant, Business Analyst or Finance Manager – or be involved in large scale Finance Projects which you support &manage.
What the programme looks like:
- 36 month structured programme
- 3 x 12 month placements
- Based in either a site or regional Finance team
- Early responsibility and fast progression
- Experience of working within fast paced sites and environments
- Regular performance feedback and personal development planning
- Support towards professional qualification – CIMA
- All placements are within our UK business
- 2:1 or above degree classification (predicted or obtained at the time of application) in Finance or Business-related subject (strong focus on finance or accountancy modules is essential)
- Strong interest and motivation to start and develop a career within the logistics / supply chain industry in the UK market
- Passion for providing an excellent service to our customers, with innovative ideas and practical solutions
- Fully mobile to travel within the UK (graduates will be required to relocate for their placements whilst on the programme)
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence at the start of the programme
- Eligibility to work in the UK for the full duration of the programme
- Strong numerical, analytical and IT skills (Microsoft Excel)
- Must be fluent in English
- Enthusiastic and open-minded in getting the most out of the programme
- Sensitive to diverse working teams and environments
In return for your hard work we offer excellent career progression opportunities upon successful completion of the programme; salary and benefits package (please visit our website for more details); and a professional environment where you can acquire, use and continue developing your skills. We want our graduates to build their careers with us upon successful completion of the programme; contribute their ideas to influence the success of our business; and give them the opportunity to be a part of an organisation that makes a contribution to society as well as to the world of logistics.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!