Supply Chain & Logistics Graduate Programme
Supply Chain & Logistics is all about what goes on within our warehousing and transport environments – otherwise known as the front line of the DHL business.
Supply Chain & Logistics Graduates experience a range of structured placements across a variety of customer contracts and locations within the UK, which might include working with customers in our consumer & life sciences, retail, automotive, specialist services and transport engineering, energy & chemicals sectors. Most of the learning occurs on the job, when graduates are faced with real life daily challenges and responsibility; however, we also supplement this experience with formal management skills development training.
Our graduates are empowered to take the initiative, actively get involved in different teams and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business, customers and the environment. A diverse range of career and development opportunities will help ensure you achieve your career and personal goals.
What the programme looks like:
- 24 month programme
- 2 x 12 month placements
- Based in a warehouse / transport departments /functional operations roles, learning about different areas of the operation
- Early responsibility and fast progression
- Experience of working within fast paced sites and environments
- A framework of personal development modules focusing on managerial skills
- Regular performance feedback and personal development planning
- All placements are within our UK business
- 2:1 or above degree classification (predicted or obtained at the time of application) in any discipline
- Passion and motivation to start and develop a career within the logistics / supply chain industry in the UK market
- Flexible in approach to working styles, shifts and roles
- Fully mobile to relocate within the UK (graduates will be required to relocate for their placements whilst on the program)
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence at the start of the program
- Eligibility to work in the UK for the full duration of the program
- Must be fluent in English
- Confident communicator – able to tailor communication style according to the audience
- Enthusiastic and open-minded in getting the most out of the programme
- Sensitive to diverse working teams and environments
In return for your hard work we offer excellent career progression opportunities upon successful completion of the programme; salary and benefits package (please visit our website for more details); and a professional environment where you can acquire, use and continue developing your skills. We want our graduates to build their careers with us upon successful completion of the programme; contribute their ideas to influence the success of our business; and give them the opportunity to be a part of an organisation that makes a contribution to society as well as to the world of logistics.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!