DHL Business Technology Graduate Program
Are you ready to hit the ground running? Our Graduate Programmes put you into real management roles across our leading international logistics and supply chain business. You’ll deliver real results as a valued member of our team and you’ll learn as you lead and inspire. And our supportive culture and investment in industry-recognised training will help you get the most out of your time with us. Because when you’re the best you can be, you’ll help us to be the best too.
Our Business Technology Program provides our graduates with placement opportunities across our diverse range of Business Technology functions and teams, including Project Delivery, Infrastructure and Service Management. As a DHL Graduate, you will benefit from working within a variety of business sectors which will include working with some of DHL’s high profile customers in Consumer & Retail, Life Sciences, Automotive, Specialist Services & Transport, Engineering, Energy & Chemical sectors.
Our graduates are empowered to take the initiative, actively get involved in different activity and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business, customers and the environment.
During your program, you may undertake a variety of positions and be involved in IT Projects which you would support & manage.
What the program looks like:
- 24 month structured program
- 2 x 12 month placements
- Based in either a site or Central IT team
- Early responsibility and fast progression
- Experience of working within fast paced environments
- Regular performance feedback and personal development planning
- Support towards professional qualifications - ITIL and APM
- All placements are within our UK business
- 2:2 or above degree classification (predicted or obtained at the time of application) in any discipline.
- Our placements do not require a highly technical background in computer programming or computer science but an interest in the project management and implementation of our technology solutions.
- Strong interest and motivation to start and develop a career within the logistics / supply chain industry in the UK market
- Passion for providing an excellent service to our customers, with innovative ideas and practical solutions
- Fully mobile to travel within the UK (graduates will be required to relocate for their placements whilst on the programme)
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence at the start of the program
- Eligibility to work in the UK for the full duration of the program
- Must be fluent in English
- Enthusiastic and open-minded in getting the most out of the program
- Sensitive to diverse working teams and environments
- Confident communicator – able to tailor communication style according to the audience
What will you get in return?
As part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers and retail discounts. You will also receive an annual salary review and be included in our annual bonus scheme.
In return for your hard work we offer excellent career progression opportunities upon successful completion of the program and a professional environment where you can acquire, use and continue developing your skills.
We want our graduates to build their careers with us upon successful completion of the program; contribute their ideas to influence the success of our business; and give them the opportunity to be a part of an organisation that makes a contribution to society as well as to the world of logistics.