Graduate Financial Analyst - Reading
As part of our continued growth, Dialog Semiconductor is looking for a Graduate Financial Analyst to join us in Reading to provide support on the preparation of the group financial outlook, Dialog Group financial analysis on a monthly and ad hoc basis and administration of Dialog’s SAP BPC (Planning) tool.
Support preparation of Dialog’s financial outlook
- Liaison with BU Controllers relating to P&L monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts
- Support preparation of Group forecast for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow
- Analysis of performance of prior year, budget, forecast, actual
- Support for Dialog MRP process
- Delivery of various financial statement reporting requirements
Dialog Group Expense Control and Analysis
- Monthly reporting and analysis of cost centres
- Investigation of budget versus actual comparison
- Analysis of expense and ensuring correct allocation to cost centres
Analysis of specific business issues and report writing
Ad hoc assignments
What we are looking for
- Graduate with interest in high technology business and using Information Technology systems
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Confident, inquisitive, outgoing personality
- Excellent verbal, written and reasoning skills
- Goal orientated and a team player
Why join us?
We passionately believe that working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry. We are proud to have won numerous awards and designs, including exclusive patents that have assisted us to enjoy 9 successive years of double digit growth in this highly competitive industry. With sustainable growth on a global scale planned for 2017, the opportunity for talent to progress at Dialog could not be greater. We are fast becoming the employer of choice within microelectronics chip design, power management solutions, short range wireless connectivity and AC/DC power conversion.
About Dialog Semiconductor:
Dialog Semiconductor designs highly integrated standard and custom mixed-signal integrated circuits, optimised for Smartphone, Tablet, IoT, LED Solid State Lighting and Smart Home applications. With world-class manufacturing partners, Dialog operates a fabless business model and is a socially responsible employer pursuing many programs to benefit the employees, community, other stakeholders and the environment we operate in.
Dialog’s power saving technologies including DC-DC configurable system power management deliver high efficiency and enhance the consumer’s user experience by extending battery lifetime and enabling faster charging of their portable devices. Its technology portfolio also includes audio, Bluetooth® Smart, Rapid Charge™ AC/DC power conversion and multi-touch.
If you’d like to explore working for Dialog Semiconductor further, then it’s time we heard from you. Click below and apply now.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!