Graduate Analog Design Engineer
Dialog Semiconductor is a leading provider of integrated circuits (ICs) that power mobile devices and the Internet of Things. Dialog solutions are integral to some of today’s leading mobile devices and the enabling element for increasing performance and productivity on the go. From making smartphones more power efficient and shortening charging times, enabling home appliances to be controlled from anywhere, to connecting the next generation of wearable devices, Dialog’s decades of experience and world-class innovation help manufacturers get to what’s next.
As part of our continued growth, we currently seek a Graduate Analog Design Engineer.
Working in the PMIC IP Team based in Swindon, you will:
- Design, verification and simulation of CMOS analog blocks, in collaboration with team members
- Develop expertise in design skills, utilizing best practice, and seeking continuous improvement
- Take proactive approach to driving own development plan, utilizing team members and internal development opportunities
- Work closely with layout engineers to develop key layout skills
- Work closely with Applications Engineers to evaluate own design blocks in the lab to develop key evaluation skills
- Produce high quality documentation for own IP blocks
- Develop and refine organization skills to ensure project schedule is met.
What we are looking for:
- Electronics Engineering Degree or Masters; ideally 1st or 2:1 with a keen interest/background in Analog
- Ability to apply policy/procedures to resolve routine issues
- Desire for continued learning and development
- Cross cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Results-oriented and able to deliver on-time under tight schedules
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team
- Flexible to undertake occasional international travel at short notice
- Excellent command of verbal and written English.
Dialog in Swindon
Working in our newly refurbished Swindon design centre, you will benefit from best in class facilities alongside some of the world’s leading engineers in mixed signal IC design. It’s a truly international environment where your ability is recognised, rewarded and challenged on a daily basis. You will work with cutting-edge technologies with some of our largest customers that lead the way in developing ICs for the latest Smartphones, Tablet PCs, Portable media devices and wireless audio. Swindon has continuously been at the forefront of engineering technology and with good travel links to London, Bristol and Bath, It is well known for its green areas and outdoor family activities. There is plenty to discover across the West Country.
Why join us?
We passionately believe that working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry. We are proud to have won numerous awards and designs, including exclusive patents that have assisted us to enjoy 9 successive years of double digit growth in this highly competitive industry. With sustainable growth on a global scale planned for 2017, the opportunity for talent to progress at Dialog could not be greater. We are fast becoming the employer of choice within microelectronics chip design, power management solutions, short range wireless connectivity and AC/DC power conversion.
If you'd like to explore working for Dialog Semiconductor further, then it's time we heard from you. Click below and apply now.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!