2018 Graduate Opportunities
Dixon Wilson is a leading accountancy firm in the UK, with offices in London and Paris, with 16 Partners and 150 employees in total, including approximately 50 students in training. We specialise in providing accountancy, audit and tax advice and strategic planning to private clients, companies, entrepreneurs and their businesses.
- A 3 year training contract, with an interesting mix of accountancy, taxation and audit assignments
- Support from external tutors, who provide training designed to enable our students to pass the ACA examinations first time
- In-house training designed to help students on a wider range of soft skills and management topics
- A mix of private client and corporate work
- Involvement in assignments from start to finish
- The maximum degree of responsibility at an early stage
- The opportunity to work directly with Managers and Partners
- Good career prospects – most of our qualified staff trained with the firm and over 90% of the present Partners trained with Dixon Wilson
- Work life balance
We are able to offer this wide ranging and progressive combination because of the size of the firm and the nature of our practice.
What we look for:
- Candidates with an achieved 2.1 or higher and 300 ucas points
- Those with an interest in Accountancy profession
- The ability to balance the demands of work and study
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Team player attitude
If you believe that you have the appropriate qualities and commitment then please visit our website at www.dixonwilson.co.uk/careers where you will find more information about our training programme and our online application form.
- End of December (Spring intake)
- End of April (Autumn intake)
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!