(based on 27 ratings in 2017)
"Driven, hard-working, friendly."
- Teams within the firm are friendly and approachable, which gives the firm an excellent culture.
- Having a wide client base means there is a real range of work for trainees to experience.
- High-quality international and client secondments are offered to trainees in all offices.
- The firm has a very active outlook on pro bono and has a department dedicated to it.
- In some departments, working long and unpredictable hours is unavoidable.
- The large size of the firm can lead to it feeling a little impersonal at times.
- Salaries for regional offices are noticeably lower than London.
- High expectations and early responsibility can make some trainees feel pressured.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!