(based on 52 ratings in 2016)
"A geographically diverse firm, which is still growing into its role as the world's largest law firm."
- Teams within the firm are friendly and approachable, which gives the firm an excellent culture.
- Having a wide client base means there is a real range of work for trainees to experience.
- High-quality international and client secondments are offered to trainees in all offices.
- The firm has a very active outlook on pro bono and offers many opportunities to get involved.
- In some departments, working long and unpredictable hours is unavoidable.
- The large size of the firm can lead to it feeling a little impersonal at times.
- Salaries for regional offices are noticeable lower than London.
- High expectations and early responsibility can make some trainees feel pressured.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!