Graduate Analyst Programmer
Did you realise that your Maths, Science, Computer Science or Engineering degree could lead to a top IT career? Dorset Software has rewarding opportunities for graduates or PhD postgraduates to become software programmers. No previous experience is needed as our comprehensive training programme covers everything you need to know to become a first-class software programmer.
As a trusted advisor we deliver innovative IT systems and consulting services to our clients. We provide our customers, such as Barclays, the NHS Litigation Authority and New Look with capabilities and competitive advantage to help them achieve their business aims.
Working either in-house or at client sites across the UK, you will be gathering requirements, designing and building software and deploying it. You will be trained in all the major tools and technologies and then make an impact by using these tools to create innovative and robust software solutions.
You’ll love the variety in working for us – no two projects are the same. We offer a flexible career path, allowing you to tailor a career that suits you and make the most of your strengths.
You will need:
- Excellent problem solving skills
- An ability to quickly adapt to new situations
- Brilliant interpersonal skills
- A passion for technology and motivation to quickly develop a wide range of programming skills
- A willingness to travel and work at client sites across the UK
In return, we offer a comprehensive package including:
- Excellent opportunities for career progression whichever way your future aspirations lie
- Regular salary reviews
- Funding to study and obtain industry recognised qualifications
- Job variety working with blue-chip & public sector clients on a number of unique projects
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Subsidised social activities including badminton and table tennis
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Plenty of chocolate biscuits or fresh fruit for the health conscious!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!