Graduate Analyst Tester
Testing is central to the success of our projects. We focus on delivering industry-leading solutions to clients such as New Look, Family Investments, and Waitrose, in demanding environments. The price and effect of errors is substantial, so your role to ensure high-quality is indispensable.
If you have an inquisitive mind, are determined to get things right, and are self-motivated a career in testing is ideal for you! Apart from an interest in the commercial application of IT, no previous experience is needed as we provide full training in our testing methodology and any tools and technologies you will need.
Working either in-house or at client sites across the UK you will be thinking creatively and analytically to dissect code; using the latest technologies to locate and report faults that have been otherwise overlooked.
You’ll love the variety in working for us – no two projects are the same. We offer a flexible career path, allowing you to tailor a career that suits you and make the most of your strengths
You will need:
- Attention to detail
- An ability to quickly adapt to new situations
- Brilliant interpersonal skills
- A passion for technology and motivation to quickly develop a wide range of programming skills
- A willingness to travel and work at client sites across the UK
In return, we offer a comprehensive package including:
- Excellent opportunities for career progression whichever way your future aspirations lie
- Regular salary reviews
- Funding to study and obtain ISEB Software Testing qualifications
- Job variety working with blue-chip & public sector clients on a number of unique projects
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Subsidised social activities including badminton and table tennis
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Plenty of chocolate biscuits or fresh fruit for the health conscious!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!