Graduate Network and Infrastructure Engineer
Completed your Maths, Science, Computing or Engineering degree but now not sure which career path to take? Graduate Network and Infrastructure Engineers at Dorset Software don’t need any previous IT experience, just a sharp mind and a willingness to learn.
Dedicated to creating innovative information systems for our clients, who include Barclays, the NHS Litigation Authority, and New Look, we provide clients with the skills and solutions to achieve their business aims; as a Network and Infrastructure Engineer you are key to delivering these bespoke solutions.
Working either in-house or at client sites across the UK, you will be deploying and maintaining complex, custom-made systems. You will be trained in industry-leading tools and technologies needed to deliver these first-class IT systems, both internally and to our wide range of clients.
You’ll love the variety in working for us – no two projects are the same. We offer a flexible career path, allowing you to tailor a career that suits you and make the most of your strengths.
You will need:
- A passion for technology and motivation to learn about the industry
- A willingness to travel and work at client sites across the UK
- A confident manner and excellent interpersonal skills
- A methodical approach to problem solving, with excellent time management skills
- An ability to quickly adapt to new situations
In return, we offer a comprehensive package including:
- Excellent opportunities for career progression whichever way your future aspirations lie
- Regular salary reviews
- Funding to study and obtain industry recognised qualifications
- Job variety working with blue-chip & public sector clients on a number of unique projects
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Subsidised social activities including badminton and table tennis
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Plenty of chocolate biscuits or fresh fruit for the health conscious!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!