Graduate Applications Engineer
Are you an IT superhero?
Our Applications Engineers love being the best. Set them a challenge and they’ll probably come up with a whole bunch of solutions; you’ll see them calmly implement the neatest one with a concise explanation of what you need to know. They’re not only great with technology but also with people, their customer service skills being second to none.
While we bask in their brilliance our software magically performs wonders. But there’s no magic involved here - their investigative nature and eagerness to push a programme to the limits of its capabilities mean our clients enjoy software that exceeds expectations. So, if a working day that involves being an IT superhero appeals, this could be the job for you.
Applications Engineers may be the expert users of applications, but we don't expect you to join with any previous experience. Before you’re assigned a live project you’ll be trained in all the necessary technologies, including major players such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Sharepoint, alongside experiencing some programming and networking – all the while getting paid your full salary.
Working either in-house or at client sites across the UK, you’ll be configuring and maintaining bespoke programmes and customised off-the-shelf packages, as well as providing ongoing technical support.
You’ll love the variety in working for us – no two projects are the same. We offer a flexible career path, allowing you to tailor a career that suits you and make the most of your strengths.
- A passion for technology and motivation to learn about the industry
- A calm, methodical approach and analytical mindset
- A love of problem solving and troubleshooting
- A confident manner and a focus on providing excellent customer service
- A resilient attitude and ability to quickly adapt to new situations
- A willingness to travel and work at client sites across the UK
- A minimum 2:1 degree or a PhD in a Maths, Science, Engineering or Computing subject
You will enjoy:
- Your full salary from day one, with regular salary reviews
- Excellent opportunities for tailored career progression
- Funding to study and obtain industry-recognised qualifications
- Job variety working with blue-chip and public sector clients on a number of unique projects
- Flexible working arrangements
- Regular sporting and social activities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Plenty of chocolate biscuits or fresh fruit for the health conscious!