Graduate Analyst Tester
Are you detail driven and more than a little bit particular?
Our Analyst Testers are a dependable bunch: they are the list-makers, the orderly and the organised! Sticklers for accuracy, their meticulous eye for detail and obsession with getting things right ensure we deliver flawless software solutions to our valued clients. Their work is all about being rigorous and methodical, so naturally they tend towards perfectionism. Sound familiar? If so, a career in testing could be for you.
Apart from an interest in the commercial application of IT, no previous experience is needed as we provide full training in our testing methodology and any tools and technologies you’ll need.
Working either in-house or at client sites across the UK you’ll be thinking creatively and analytically to dissect code; using the latest technologies to locate and report faults that have been otherwise overlooked.
You’ll love the variety in working for us – no two projects are the same. We offer a flexible career path, allowing you to tailor a career that suits you and make the most of your strengths.
- Attention to detail
- A methodical approach
- An ability to quickly adapt to new situations
- Brilliant interpersonal skills
- A passion for technology and motivation to quickly develop a wide range of technical skills
- A willingness to travel and work at client sites across the UK
- A minimum 2:1 degree or a PhD in a Maths, Science, Engineering or Computing subject
You will enjoy:
- Your full salary from day one, with regular salary reviews
- Excellent opportunities for tailored career progression
- Funding to study and obtain industry recognised qualifications
- Job variety working with blue-chip and public sector clients on a number of unique projects
- Flexible working arrangements
- Regular sporting and social activities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Plenty of chocolate biscuits or fresh fruit for the health conscious!