(based on 16 ratings in 2017)
"Entrepreneurial; dynamic; friendly."
- The firm takes a lot of interest in trainees' development and gives them work to reflect this.
- Supervisors and partners are happy to act as mentors to trainees and provide regular constructive feedback.
- Effort is made to ensure that trainees have a good work/life balance.
- Trainees are regularly given client contact and a great deal of responsibility.
- It can be difficult to get a seat in popular departments.
- Some feel there could be more social events organised by the firm.
- While trainee retention is very high, there may not be space to qualify into the department of your choice.
- Frequent IT changes can cause disruption.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!