(based on 14 ratings in 2018)
"Innovative, friendly and hardworking."
- Open-plan offices and approachable people mean that trainees do not feel that they are working in a strict hierarchy.
- There is a lot of training, both formal and informal, that is designed to help individual trainees achieve their best.
- The hours are seen as being less demanding than at similar firms.
- There is a strong benefits programme including drinks provided once a month and unlimited discounted access to the Sky Garden.
- There could be an increase in transparency around seat moves and qualification.
- Some see the retention rates as being low.
- The salary is not poor, but some feel it could be increased to be more competitive.
- Communication between offices could be improved.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!