(based on 29 ratings in 2016)
- The firm has a real interest in trainees' development, and their thoughts and ideas are valued.
- Supervisors and partners are happy to act as mentors to trainees and provide regular constructive feedback.
- Several social events are organised both in and outside of the workplace.
- Trainees are regularly given client contact and a great deal of responsibility.
- It can be difficult to get a seat in popular departments.
- A high intake of trainees can make it more difficult to stand out.
- While trainee retention is very high, there may not be space to qualify into the department of your choice.
- Frequent IT changes can cause disruption.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!