Production & Research Coordinator
Ecozone, a well-known parent company of three brands that manufacture sustainable goods in the UK and Internationally that has been active for over 20 years. A truly innovative brand that prides themselves on creating quality products for consumers to form a safe, clean and healthy home for themselves while doing their bit for the environment along the way. As part of the company you will work closely with senior managerial and directorial staff. You’ll be introduced to various departments, work in a close-knit team and have the opportunity to be a part of one of one of the world’s most loved eco-brands. All team members in Ecozone work together to establish new ideas, concepts and bring them into real life. Ecozone has grown dramatically over its 20-year span and has seen new subsidiary brands emerge along the way. Growth, innovation and sustainable ideas is our sole ethos!
A Production & Research Coordinator required for a well-known parent company of three brands that produce and manufacture sustainable goods in the UK and Internationally.
This is a perfect position for a graduate with knowledge of Market Research, Product Development subjects and a commercial awareness in Consumer Goods Sector. As the Production & Research Coordinator you will enjoy a varied role that will expose you to all aspects of the business. The candidate must be a multitasker and take pride in creating schedules and working within strict deadlines which is essential to the role.
It’s a real opportunity to grow with a small and dynamic team with big plans that is based in Chiswick, London
On a day-to-day basis expect to be providing assistance to 3 of the main teams of Operations, Marketing & Sales by but not limited to;
- Providing research for existing products on the brands’ catalogue or for NPD
- Assisting with the management of the Production & Release Schedule
- Providing timelines on releases with external PR teams & internal teams
- Following up leads and making new contacts for different departments in the company
- Working closely with Operations to compile key information into forms for other departments
- Working closely with Marketing to provide information from Operations to create artworks for products
- Assist in checking artworks
- Assist with creating Press Releases based on new or established products
- Assist with set ups of consumer & trade shows
- Assist all departments with a variety of tasks where needed
- Introduce new ideas that will help us attract new customers according to new trends
- Experience in a Market Research / Product Development or have studied in a similar field – knowledge of: Consumer Studies, E-Commerce, Marketing Planning, Product Management, Public Relations, Retailing.
- Experience with organising schedules and tracking production progress
- Knowledge of sustainable product manufacturing (materials) or brands
- A keen interest in sustainable innovation
- Ability to work alone and manage workload and schedules for a themselves and a team
- Very strong computer literacy; using Excel, Power Point, Adobe Packages, Outlook
- A pro-active approach and a strong willingness to learn, and a wish to contribute positively to the department in a proactive way
- Enjoys creating well thought out and clean presentations
- Email marketing experience using platforms such as Mail Chimp
- Experience creating Press Releases
Available to start immediately – This is a full time position and we offer competitive salary depending on experience plus bonus depending on performance.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter for the attention of Daryll using the ‘apply by email’ button below.