Graduate Graphic Designer
The continued expansion of the Egress UK Marketing Department has resulted in the creation of a new role of Junior Graphic Designer based at our headquarters in London. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious graduate to build experience in a fast-paced and creative environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2:1 honours degree in an art, design or multimedia related discipline
- A drive to pursue a career in in house graphic design
- Working knowledge of web based digital design
- Previous experience in using Dreamweaver (HTML, CSS), Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- The ability to code in HTML and CSS
- Good vector drawing ability and animation experience
- The ability to use initiative, work accurately and effectively at a fast pace
- Great editorial and layout skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Previous work experience in graphic design is desirable but not essential.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this role.
The permanent graduate role is ideally suited to a candidate with a strong interest in working in in house graphic design and a will to learn quickly.
You will report to our senior graphic designer, and will be responsible for work across various platforms, including digital media, print and graphic design. This role gives the successful candidate the potential to progress successfully within the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing creative and innovative graphic design / artwork to support:
- Assisting in the on-going development and enhancement of the corporate website
- e-Marketing campaigns (e-shot design)
- Printed material
- Advertising (online and print)
- Event material, including stand design
- Assisting in building e-shot campaigns in HTML
- Developing animated video content to support web and online promotion
- Supporting a range of other marketing related activities, including the social media strategy
Egress is proud of our uniquely agile, effervescent, and people focussed environment. Our core values of Culture, Excellence, Ambition and Integrity run through everyone who works for us, and everything we do.
We are a sociable company, working hard and playing hard in equal measure. The atmosphere in our offices is friendly and supportive, with a competitive edge! We enjoy regular nights out and there are plenty of social activities including company funded team lunches and monthly activities. Employees also enjoy free breakfasts, fruit, and top end coffee.
We’re based just outside central London in leafy Brondesbury Park– close enough to the centre to be within striking distance of all the City and West End have to offer - but without the crowds, traffic congestion and crammed commuter trains.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!