Internal Account Manager
Are you interested in Sales? Egress are now looking for new Internal Account Managers!
Egress is one of the UK's leading encryption services providers, providing award winning data security solutions to a range of clients - from small to large enterprise level organisations in both the private and public sectors. In the last 3 years, we have developed from a small company with big ideas, to having a multi-award winning status, a headcount of 100 people and multiple offices across the UK and North America.
As Egress Software Technologies enters an exciting period of growth, we are offering an exceptional opportunity for ambitious individuals from any background who are looking to take their first steps in an IT solution sales career.
What would I be doing as an Internal Account Manager?
Our Internal Sales team play a vital part in the continuous success of Egress. You will join our current Account Services team, and you will be liaising and growing business within our current customers within both the commercial and government business sectors. You will need to be confident, ambitious, and be money motivated to succeed in this role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Seeking new business opportunities by targeting existing customers
- Developing an understanding of the client’s business challenges and advising them on ways in which Egress solutions can be used to address those challenges
- Administering telesales enquiries and sending quotations and supporting literature out to existing customers
- Arranging and attending remote or on-site visits and meetings with existing customers, which includes travel UK-wide.
- Promoting Egress products, services, training and consultancy
- Developing sales quotations, and progressing opportunities through to closure
- Ensuring customer interactions are updated regularly in the company CRM system
- Researching the competitive landscape and sharing this information with your sales colleagues
- Actively participating in events and seminars
Full training in the company’s product portfolio and sales methodology will be provided to you. The potential to progress in this role quickly is very high. All our new Sales Executives start in Account Services, and have the potential to move to New Business once they have finished their training.
This role is based in our London office, but you will be required to travel to Customer sites throughout the UK.
Would I suit this role?
We are looking for ambitious individuals who have recently (or are just about to complete) a degree in any field and looking for your first permanent role or first job change.
- The subject of your degree is unimportant, but you must have a passion for Sales coupled with a genuine interest in the application of IT in a business environment.
- You must possess a natural communication style, and have outstanding interpersonal skills
- Have a demonstrable ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a wider team
- You should be competitive, driven and have the ability to deliver against set targets.
- Previous exposure to a Sales environment would be advantageous, however as these roles are at the entry level, such experience is not mandatory.
- You must currently live, or be willing to relocate to, a commutable distance from our London office
- You must have a UK Driving License
What rewards and benefits would I get in this role?
- Opportunity to earn around £28k+ in your first year (£23k basic + £5k OTE)
- The potential to progress quickly to positions of greater responsibility and earning potential – which could exceed that of peers in larger organisations
- Uncapped commission – so plenty of earning potential
- 25 days annual leave (26 in your second year with Egress)
- Free breakfasts
- Monthly fully funded office socials (Trampolining, Bowling, Rounders, Sports Day, Pub Quiz, Board Games Night etc.)
- Work hard, play hard culture
- Pension scheme
- BUPA Private Health Cover
- Retail / Gym Discount Scheme
- Cycle to work discount scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Invite to our Annual Kick Off event in February (2x nights away in UK resort, team building activities, all meals and accommodation paid for)
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!