Post Sales Technical Consultant
Egress are now looking for new Technical Consultants!
Egress is a market leader in security and encryption software, providing award winning data security solutions to a range of clients - from small to large enterprise level organisations in both the private and public sectors. In the last 3 years, we have developed from a small company with big ideas, to having a multi-award winning status, a headcount of 100 people and multiple offices across the UK and North America.
As Egress Software Technologies enters an exciting period of growth, we are offering an exceptional opportunity for graduates with technical backgrounds to build a career with one of the UK's leading encryption services providers.
What would I be doing as a Technical Consultant?;
Our Technical Consultants are the lynchpins of our customer facing technical teams. We are looking for confident, ambitious and driven individuals to join our Post Sales Technical team. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Attending existing customer meetings and presentations, with Sales colleagues
- Working with customers to ensure our products are meeting the customer’s expectations
- Deploying and configuring newly purchased Egress products into customer environments.
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical problems with Egress solutions in existing customer environments
- Providing post-sales support for new and existing customers
- Demonstrating products and 3rd Party Solutions in front of prospects
- Delivering on line and on site product demonstrations
- Manages and nurtures existing customer relationships
In addition, Technical Services Engineers handle technical presentations at trade shows and conferences, and are expected to maintain an in-depth level of technical and industry knowledge through ongoing training, seminars and certifications.
This role is based in our London offices, but you will be required to travel to Customer sites throughout the UK. As our customer footprint expands internationally, you may also have the opportunity to travel overseas.
Would I suit this role?
We are looking for very technical individuals, who have recently (or are just about to complete) a degree or masters in a technical subject such as Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or related subjects. You will also need to have a drive to work in a customer facing role, with a driven and outgoing personality.
To be successful in role, we are looking for:
- an aptitude for understanding IT systems, and highly technical solutions
- excellent listening and discovery-process skills
- an ability to map technical solutions to customer needs / business objectives.
- a core understanding of Windows, Mac and mobile platforms
- demonstrable relationship building skills with the ability to network at a technical level
- excellent technical and fault finding skills
- have a good academic record from GCSE onwards
- have held a full driving license for over 12 months
- You will possess a natural communication style and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- some exposure to IT security/encryption solutions (desirable, but not essential)
What rewards and benefits would I get in this role?
- Opportunity to earn around £25k+ in your first year (£23k basic + £2k OTE)
- 25 days annual leave (26 in your second year with Egress)
- Free breakfasts
- Monthly fully funded office socials (Trampolining, Bowling, Rounders, Sports Day, Pub Quiz, Board Games Night etc.)
- Work hard, play hard culture
- Pension scheme
- BUPA Private Health Cover
- Retail / Gym Discount Scheme
- Cycle to work discount scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Invite to our Annual Kick Off event in February (2x nights away in UK resort, team building activities, all meals and accommodation paid for)
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!