Elevate Education is a world leader in maximising student performance. For 18 years, Elevate has delivered study-skills workshops to millions of school students around the world. Elevate is now helping students across the country by offering one-to-one coaching to students in their own home on the fundamental study skills necessary for academic success. Our coaching programmes are based on our research into why top students achieve top marks; based on tailored curriculums, Coaches will teach students how to take notes, memorise information, manage their times and boost their exam performance.
Right now, Elevate is searching for recent graduates from top universities to join our team of dynamic and engaging Coaches. You will be working privately with students in their homes, helping them to implement a range of study skills that will enable them to improve not just their academic performance, but also their confidence and well-being.
As a Coach you will be responsible for conducting the one-on-one study sessions. The sessions run for 70 minutes and are conducted in the student's home once per week for 4-12 weeks. You?ll enjoy creating a measurable improvement in your student?s approach to their school and academic life. Amongst other duties, a Coach will also be responsible for debriefing with parents after each coaching session and conducting processes for self-reflection and improvement.
As a coach, you will experience benefits like:
- Pay: earn £46 per session
- Flexibility: instead of concrete hours that never change, you can determine your sessions with your student to fit your schedule
- Upskilling: you'll be teaching research-driven study skills to students, honing the craft of teaching and coaching. Not to mention learning commercial coaching and development skills.
- Rewarding: you could spend your time slugging through admin work and pouring drinks, OR you can make a genuine difference to a student?s life.
Elevate is conducting interviews over June and July and we would love to meet you!
There are limited spots available and the key criteria are:
- Experience in tutoring, coaching or working with students
- Strong academic performance at school and university
- A love of working with young people
- Outgoing and charismatic personality
- Ideally, a driving license and access to a car