E.ON is undertaking a journey to find new answers to the age-old question of powering our world. And our Engineers are out there on the front line, leading the expedition.
Working with old reliable methods and new sustainable ones, you’ll help us to deliver intelligent energy solutions for future generations of our customers. Two years. Five placements. Infinite possibilities.
You’ll be overseas for one of those placements, broadening your horizons as well as your Engineering expertise. And, by the time you’re finished with the programme, you’ll have attained Chartered status and already made a significant impact on our business.
We’re looking for:
- Big ideas and the gravitas to drive them forward and deliver results
- The flexibility to work across Technical, Project Management, Communication and Health & Safety roles
- The drive to work toward new business and energy solutions
- A love for travel and the desire to work overseas for an extended period
- To have a 2:1 in your Engineering or related degree, in addition, we require applicants to have a masters degree to be considered for these roles.
- Curiosity, drive and excellent technical skills
- A good understanding of the issues facing the energy industry
- Commitment to balancing workload with study toward Chartered Engineering status
And, at the end of that journey, you’ll be proud to say that you were part of the generation that changed everything. And with a career ahead of you that’s as sustainable as the energy you brought to it.